When you run a multi-vendor marketplace, you offer other entrepreneurs a service by allowing them to sell their products on your territory. To help you earn money for that service, Multi-Vendor comes with the built-in “Vendor plans” functionality.
The vendor plans allow you to:
- Take a one-time or periodic (monthly / yearly) fee from your vendors.
- Take commission from each transaction (percentage, fixed, or both).
- Impose restrictions on the number of products and maximum revenue.
- Give more privileges to vendors with higher-tier plans.
- Decide which storefronts and categories will be available to vendors with this or that plan.
- Offer certain vendors a microstore—it is a section of the site available by a direct link, where only the products of a specific vendor appear.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in the loop. To learn about other useful CS-Cart functionality, check out our YouTube channel.